Line Up and Wait: Interview with @Infinite.Flight

IFC: After a long hiatus, “Line Up and Wait: Aviation Stories and Interviews” is back. On this episode, we interview @SkyHighGuys. The community best knows him for being the CEO of the former Frontier Virtual and host of the Frontier Virtual Podcast. On this episode, we talk to Robert or @SkyHighGuys about real world aviation related things. So, I ask you all to post your real world aviation questions for him down below. NOTAM:All non-related real world aviation questions will not be asked. The episode will be recorded on Sunday, November 11, 2018.

N1RG (KADF)

10 Likes

If the questions are going to be about real world aviation things, why not just put this in #real-world-aviation?

1 Like

Was told by a mod to keep in general

1 Like

Oh ok, nvm.

1 Like

first question yay!! Why do you like frontier so much?

1 Like

I look forward to this great opportunity to step down from the Podast Host position and become the interviewee! Huge thanks to you guys for having me.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us interview you. Hopefully we can learn some more about you and your love for Frontier!

N1RG (KADF)

Please read this…

N1RG (KLIT)

Sorry, didn’t even see that spoiler.

Anyway, What’s your favorite aircraft and route in If, such a basic question, lol

oh robert my boi

whats your favorite flight/trip that youve gone on / favorite airport visited ?

drew (kpgd)

1 Like

Here’s my Question! Do you see yourself in a career related to aviation in the future? If so, what career would you like to pursue?

1 Like

Once again, can you please read the NOTAM I put? Thanks!

N1RG (KLIT)

Wait, that’s a RW question?

1 Like

You said IF which is Infinite Flight

I see, I thought you ask him IF questions, I’m wrong lol

1 Like

Bumping this… interview is tomorrow so get those REAL WORLD Aviation questions in

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.