Line up and Wait-An idea

Hello community:

Today I present an idea to you all. How many of you all would like to see a short “documentary” style flying related videos on @N1DG and I’s youtube channel? It would be a short 5-20 minute interview with people who are pilots and upcoming/student pilots. If you don’t believe me, then you can check it out here. We would do the interview over Google Calls or if you have discord, we would do a discord call. Let me know what you guys think of this idea and if you are a pilot or upcoming pilot and want to chat, send an email to greenebrotherflying@gmail.com or send me a direct message.

Thanks,

N1RG

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea! It would benefit our community here and also would be great entertainment! Also your YouTubr channel is fantastic!

2 Likes

I cant say I personally follow your video’s, but the concept seems good if you two can execute it well…

1 Like

Thanks! Appreaciste the kind words.

I hope so. It’ll take some time building it up and perfecting it, but I do have a solid idea and am always looking for community feedback

2 Likes

Nitty grittys can be sorted out, and perfected. You need a good idea fron the start, good luck…

1 Like

Line%20Up%20and%20Wait%20Final%20Product

The official logo for the “Line Up and Wait” idea. Feedback is welcomed

2 Likes

That’s a great idea! I think it’s defiantly something myself and the rest of the community would enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. The first episode will be filmed tomorrow

2 Likes

Nice logo, but if you want a really nice one I know @Knellered is a graphic designer irl.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I thought this was cool Bc it was a 3D model on a 2D background

The first episode has been recorded. It’ll be uploaded tonight

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.