[LIMITED GATES] UPS Virtual TBM Delivery Flight @ KBJC - 131900ZOCT18

UPS Virtual Presents…

TBM

UPS Virtual Airlines Main Thread

Event Description

UPSVA pilots asked; UPSVA upper management delivered. Let’s all welcome our newest toy! We have officially added the TBM into our Corporate Fleet Program alongside the 737BBJ. This gives us just one more awesome aircraft to fly and one more perfect reason for, you guessed it, a delivery event! Join us as we pick up the newest member of our workforce and fly it over to our WorldPort HUB for it’s glorious introduction to our growing fleet. Although this aircraft is reserved for ATP Captains, we are allowing ALL pilots within UPSVA, regardless of rank, to join us for this special occasion.

Our TBM’s are being purchased from AVEX, Inc which is a Daher TBM authorized distributor located in Brookfield, Colorado. They currently operate out of KBJC (Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport). Established in 1985 as an aviation export company, AVEX has grown into one of the most recognized names in the TBM network. Specifically focusing on Daher aircraft in 1999, AVEX has since become the best-in-class for TBM sales and service.

Event Details

Route:
Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport [KBJC] - Louisville International [KSDF]

Server:
Expert Server

Date & Time:
October 13, 2018 7:00 PM

Flight Details

Air Frame: TBM in the Sea Blue livery
Cruise Speed & Altitude: FL310 @M0.55
Cargo: 0 lbs/kgs
Flight Time: Approx. 3 hours
Flight Plan: Copy once spawned in

Gate Assignments

Gate Assignments (More can be added upon request)

GA 01: @Koby_Thomas
GA 02: @Shrek1
GA 03: @karl_iszler
GA 04: @Lars
GA 05: @Rockydawg_42
GA 06: @2003iggy
GA 07: @Zachery_Culler
HANGAR 01: @XA613RZ
HANGAR 02: @SunDown
HANGAR 03: @Aceorbit
HANGAR 04: @DaYooper
HANGAR 05: @BlueAcidball
HANGAR 06: @Spencer_Clark1
HANGAR 07: @savavalentin86
HANGAR 08: @N9827X
TERMINAL 01:
TERMINAL 02:
TERMINAL 03:

NOTAMS

• Please maintain 10-15NM from the aircraft ahead of you throughout the flight.
  • Pilots are expected to conduct themselves professionally for the duration of the event. This includes being courteous to fellow pilots during taxi, maintaining proper spacing in flight, and following ATC instruction should there be ATC available.
  • Please spawn into your gate 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.

Join UPSVA

Become a part of IF’s premier cargo VA. UPS Virtual Airlines offers a professional environment in which pilots can learn, improve on, and master their flying skills. It is built on the idea that pilots in Infinite Flight should be allowed to fly wherever and whenever they please, allowing absolute freedom. You choose your own adventure! Unlike the majority of Infinite Flight’s virtual airlines, pilots who are hired to fly for UPS Virtual are immediately granted permission to fly on any of our established routes using any aircraft; there is no hierarchy of pilot privileges!

Join the UPSVA team today!

5 Likes

Of cause mate. Count me in

3 Likes

Can I be on reserve? I’m not sure if I will be home at 3:00.

2 Likes

Um hey just wanted to say that there aren’t any gates listed. Also please put me down as a maybe :)

2 Likes

Count me in good folks!!

3 Likes

I’m down, sign me up

3 Likes

Gates are to be determined. It’s so fresh :)

4 Likes

I`m attending for sure <3 UPS1217

4 Likes

Drop me a spot with UPSVA please as UPS5230.

3 Likes

I’ll be there! (Hopefully for real this time)

4 Likes

Dang, you guys are at my Home Airport! Unfortunately, I cannot come

1 Like

Gate please!!!

3 Likes

Hey! Yeah, I’ll be there.

2 Likes

Oh my god, that banner is one of the most amazing banners I’ve seen here on the IFC. Good work!

Sorry I wish I could come but I going out with my GF so sorry!

3 Likes

Everyone’e been assigned a gate! Due to the size of the departure airport, gates are limited! Make sure to reserve yours.

2 Likes

Looks like there’s just 4 spots left! Get yours while you can!

1 Like

This will be so awesome!

2 Likes

I’ll join! As UPS747

1 Like

Can I sign up for Hangar 05 please?

1 Like

@UPSVirtual did I make the cut? 😅

1 Like