Limit on RWA posts

There should be a limit on how many posts being made per user per week (like 2) in the Real World Aviation
This is due to me, seeing many informative posts and great discussions in that category.But I see a less number of posts like that regarding Infinite Flight. Thus the forum being clodded with RWA discussions.

I’d like to know what others say :)

Don’t tag the devs.

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Does Spotting count as RWA

Yes…is it in the world? Is it real? I think it would.

3 Likes

I like this, I have also noticed this too

Agree heartily with the real word post limit. For those who wish to keep up with the industry, trends and developments I suggest you subscribe to “Flight Aware” (Free subscription for there wkly on the Web). Let keep this IF Blog relevant to IF issues and future development recommendations. Max Sends

4 Likes

Yes, I agree with @Maxmustang

I disagree on the 2 posts/week part, but keeping things on topic, in this case Infinite flight, is only positive!

Blasphemy! I personally post much more than twice per week in this category… we just need to sort out the IF regarding posts somehow, although sometimes it is difficult to

1 Like

I personally amf ine if RWA/Spotting posts are restricted, as long as I can make and edit a weekly spotting photo thread.

Perhaps bump the limit to 5 instead of 2

@Boeing707 @Rotate & Community: I did’t consider Boeing’s life work when I responded to this topic. Boeing contribution is important to those who do not have access or the storage space to maintain there trends inventory particularly if there medium is an IPhone. Exceptions or always made in this instance an exception would benefit the community. Better yet giving Boeing his own Spotting category to develope and maintain would be a better thing… Max Sends

If only there was an option to filter out post in your home page latest posts. So simply filter out the categories you don’t want in your latest posts? If you still interested in the categories you still can go to the tab and read. Problem solved.

2 Likes

1 Like

@Rotate Lol you have a point there… Subscriber only category :)

1 Like

Total number of new posts in the past 19 hours :)

Look at RWA, too high :O in an Infinite Flight forum

This was just my suggestion :)

there were WAY more posts made in that time!

Seems rather ironic that there are seemingly so many more RWA posts than usual since this post was made