Likes Problem

Hello IFC!

Yesterday, I used all 50 likes in a day. I was thinking that they mean 24 hours by 1 day, so I waited 24 hours. It has been around 30 hours since then, but it keeps telling to to wait longer. It would say this:

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 9 minutes before trying again.
You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 8 minutes before trying again.
You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 2 hours before trying again.
You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 1 hour before trying again.

It would say to wait a different amount of time each time. And it was also in this order.
Plz Help!

2 Likes

Was the message in this order?

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I can see you liked post about 7mins ago…

1 Like

It shows that I liked the post but that message pops up. I reloaded the page and it didn’t show that I have liked the post.

1 Like

Ahh so you like te post but the message still pops up?

1 Like

Yes, but if I reload the page, it doesn’t show that I’ve liked a post.

1 Like

Well i have no ide what to do sorry… Maybe wait for a bit longer and try later on…

1 Like

But i can still see you like on the post…

1 Like

It’s on a rolling 24hrs. It’s not like it will completely reset at a certain time :)

3 Likes

Ooh… That would make sense. After that time, it let’s me like a few posts but then says that. Ok then :)

1 Like

I do this every single day. I would be a regular If i didnt log in to the IFC randomly a year ago with gmail

It takes a little bit more than just liking everything you see to become TL3 ;)

9 Likes

Before someone flags it for “Question answered…”