Like airplanes

I like airplanes very much. The best moment is when the plane drive very hard on the runway for take off. And during pushback: the engines will start and it makes a beatifull sound

2 Likes

I remember on a B77W the cabin was rattling on engine start. what a beast!

2 Likes

I’ll fly on a 777 at March 2016. Can’t wait!!!

At Istanbul airport we got the bus to a remote stand for my flight to Japan. We had to walk to the 77W and it still impressed me despite being on several before! The engines are insane!

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and migh be able to do so in a few years. What connection flights are there? Is it just to turkey and to Japan or like Dubai to Japan etc ?

2 Likes

I remember my dad told me once when he took off on a Tupolev all the tray tables unlocked and fell on everyone’s lap😄

Well in theory you can go with any airline that flies from the UK to Japan via anywhere or direct. Turkish were just so much cheaper than anyone else but we’re one of the best too. I usually fly Emirates but they were like £200 more expensive

1 Like

I like a lot of aircraft s and my favorite one is airbus380

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

At John Wayne, its so loud people move out

Oh that’s alright then. Thanks for the info. The only thing I dislike about warm countries like turkey is when you get out of the plane, it absolutely stinks :#

1 Like

I have been on a Jetstar A330 to Japan about a couple of years ago, before they replaced them with B787’s. I really quite liked it.

1 Like

@Captain_DJ Was it Sydney to Osaka via Cairnes (going out on a limb here😄)

1 Like

That was one very lucky guess. Yes it was. I was holidaying with family down south in NSW and VIC, before I got onto the Jetstar A330 to Osaka, via Cairns.

You could’ve been on a flight with me I got off at Cairnes😄 ( and yes I know it’s extremely unlikely😄)

1 Like