Lightning-hit BA Aircraft Takes off after a week

What surprises me is the fact that these are somewhat common, but the fact that this is the first time it has happened in Chennai in years is even more surprising. Even more surprising is the fact that my family subscribed to The Hindu newspaper today, and on today’s copy I found this article!

3 Likes

Hmm… shocking that it happened at Chennai. But yeah, lightning strikes are common these days…

2 Likes

It’s killing me that they state it’s a 787 yet decide to show an 319

17 Likes

Yes, the monsoon season is here in India.

That definitely makes more sense

1 Like

OP, send the lazy news article author the appropriate aircraft. You might get your foot into the door for a future profession. 😉

4 Likes

One of my favorite quotes on this forum by @Samuel123abc:

3 Likes

Are you being serious? If so you might as well just explicitly ask me to ban you

6 Likes

Out of thousands of users on here, you picked just about the worst person to pick on here…

As for the aircraft, well, hopefully it won’t happen again in the future. Must’ve been frustrating for BA losing a key component of their fleet temporarily.

2 Likes

LOL, half my week is unlucky and that incident (not the lightning striking on the plane) is an example. I wonder how much money BA paid to fix the plane. 🤔

Did @dush19 fix it?

I think not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.