I noticed some mistakes which you can easily do better next time:
- Only pattern entry when new airplane inbound or runwaychange is requested/needed. When telling me “clear for take of make left traffic” i already enter left downwind no extra pattern entry needed.
- Dont try to overcontrol with speedings. If they are to fast send them into go around everyone should know how much distance is needed and :)
- Use calling base only when u need spacing for an aircraft departing (as u did, but there was 1-2times where it was too much ^^)
- Dont send speed wishes 2-3nm before landing. The pilots need their own speed for glideslope and smooth landing. #goaround if they are too fast on final
- I was on left downwind on 5L and req. Runwaychange to 5R. You told me to enter right downwind 5R which i did and almost crashed into the spitfire ^^ (you should have tell me "enter left downwind 5R)
- Exiting was god but u missed to hand me off to ground :D (u know that ^^)
It’s just a feeling. But i think sometimes you had to search for some commands (cause it took a little longer to answer).
But for the first time it was quite good (better then me xD)
My personal recommendation: watch the ATC Tutorials (again). Especially “the art of sequence” but just dont look only the video. Catch every word Tyler is telling in this video. I watched the video a few times after it made suddenly become clear. ;)
Hope to see you soon again. I’ll visit you again to watch your progress :D