LFPG • CDG Spotting Day

Hey everyone, last week end I got the opportunity to take some pictures at Charles De Gaulle airport. Here are some of the pictures!
Aeromexico 787 • Mexico City - Charles De Gaulle
Air Mauritius A350-900 • Charles De Gaulle - Mauritius
Air France B777-300ER • Charles De Gaulle - Atlanta
Air France A320 (Skyteam Livery) • Unknown - Charles De Gaulle

And those were the best, advice is welcomed! Hope you liked them!

35 Likes

That A320 looks amazing! 🥳

3 Likes

The B77W and A320 are awesome! Good photos dude 👍👍👍

1 Like

@Dylan_M @Pinecone Thank you guys ! 🤩

1 Like

Hawt diggity dog

1 Like

How mah gaud tha a350 uuuuuhhhhhhhh beaaautiful piictuure

EDIT: May I pluralize that to pictures :)

3 Likes

Thaaaaaank youuuu! 😂

1 Like

That skyteam airfrance a320 is amazing!

1 Like

I’ve noticed everyone is saying that the A320 looks nice, thanks for the feedback!

Since I know you, I have to give you a hard time I think, but they all look a little out of focus. But otherwise I unfortunately have no complaints…

1 Like

“I unfortunately have no complaints” 😂 But yeah they are as I’m using 200mm lens which have a broken focus. They would be much better if it would work but thanks for the opinion!

1 Like

Trust me, I looked… 😂

1 Like

Actually, I got one, they are maby a touch dark, but otherwise, “I unfortunately got no complaints”

1 Like

Yeah I sent them from the computer to my phone so the quality went down. It might be a problem with the rendering too but it probably has to do with the broken lenses.

1 Like

Well whatever. I mean two things, first off, your actual composition, and framing are excellent. So if equipment is the problem, that’s a way easier solution to bad (well, not bad, but you get my point) photos, and B. Eaven if you’re not able to take stellar photos with your current equipment, you are clearly practiced in the hard part which is the composition, and all that…

1 Like

Yeah I understand what you mean.

1 Like

The angles are nice, but all of your shots are out of focus. Try shooting in auto focus instead of manual (assuming that’s what you did) next time. It may help!

1 Like

As I mentioned previously, the lens case I used is broken at the lens section. That was the best I could do! But thanks for the advice! :)

1 Like

airbus 350 & boeing 787 looks awesome

1 Like

Thank you!