Lew1s_h02 livestream thread

Hey everyone,

I’m Lewis, 19 and work for a well-known airline as flight crew (yes irl) πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

I have decided to begin creating content for Infinite Flight and VATSIM - focusing on livestreams on Twitch and pre recorded content on YouTube. Currently my main focus is livestreams to build an audience and then move to YouTube if my content becomes promising. On Infinite Flight i will do livestreams involving controlling on Expert Server, flights and Airport Editing, which will mainly be in Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific (Polynesia, Melanesia and Micronesia) and the UK

Feel free to join the stream, the livestreams and content will have voiceover which means I will be speaking through a microphone to the chat/audience and there is also live non copyrighted tunes playing in the background

I will try to livestream as often as possible. Each livestream I open will be attached to this thread in the comments section , so please stay tuned and hope you enjoy the content ❀️

You do not need a twitch and YouTube account to watch the streams or videos

Twitch account: Twitch
YouTube account: Lewis - YouTube

3 Likes

Now live! Streaming IFAET editing! Come and join

Stream over ! thanks for all who tuned it had a top of 9 viewers which is great 😍

2 Likes

This looks nice! Do you stream on both YouTube and Twitch at the same time?

1 Like

Thank youuu :) unfortunately not as i dont meet YT livestream criteria :(

This seems like such good meditation😌

1 Like

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ good meditation for the viewers, stressful for the editor πŸ˜‚ haha nooo i find it relaxing too , thanks so much for the support ❀️

1 Like