Levi_Park's ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] - @ RKSS [WRITTEN PASSED]

I like to become part of IFATC. I will operate on Training server. I would like to practice and be tested on Ground - Pushback, Taxi operation, Progressive taxi and Tower - Pattern work, Changing RNW, Take off, Departure, Coming back to pattern.2021-09-09T12:30:00Z

5 Likes

@BAK_UOV @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX
Come and take a look.

2 Likes

Please tag next!

1 Like

departing runway 32R 32L
landing runway 32R 32L

I’ll send you a DM! Have a good one!

1 Like

Feedback From SP-EED

• [13:55:03] You can give me LUAW Even Holdshort.
  • [13;55;52] You gave me a Clear for Takeoff, but ZU-MMY Still on the runway and not airborne yet.
  • [13:57:41] You should give me Extend upwind than Enter Right downwind.
  • [14:04;19] Late Clearance and missing direction, I ussualy give when the aircraft at the base turning to downwind.
  • [14;06;24] Late Exit Command (49kts), I Ussualy aiming at 79-60Kts)

Thats all from me.
Thanks for Having me. Have a Good Day!

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Thank you! I was impressed as you had quite a lot of traffic to be starting off with! Well done! Everything was fine from my end in terms of sequence and clearances, but quite slow. Do not worry though - we all know it takes a while to find all of those commands!! haha! Lots of practice and you will do great!

Thanks for the invite! :D

2 Likes

thank you!!

Thank you for visiting me.

Thank you for visiting me! :D

1 Like

Congratulations on passing your written! Feel free to tag me when you open again 🙂

1 Like

@Michael_Sides1 @BAK_UOV

I like to become part of IFATC. I will operate on Training server. I would like to practice and be tested on Ground - Pushback, Taxi operation, Progressive taxi and Tower - Pattern work, Changing RNW, Take off, Departure, Coming back to pattern
2021-09-09T12:30:00Z

3 Likes

I will stopping by ;)

1 Like

Same Here !

And If You are Not Doing the Thread, You can Make it

IFK-HVAC’s ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED]- @ N/A [WRITTEN PASSED]

For Example

2 Likes

Are u open rn?

I’ll open it in 10 minutes.

I changed the title to practice today