Level Airlines Airbus A321

Level Airlines is a fairly new airline established in 2017 with bases in Barcelona, Paris Orly and Vienna airport. They have a fleet of 4 Airbus A321 and 3 Airbus A330 and they have ordered 2 more A330s. They fly to over 22 destinations in Europe and America and is marketed as a low-cost airline.
They have a quite unique livery and given how popular the airline has become, i think it would fit in perfectly in Infinite Flight for more airline-alternatives in Europe.

I would love to see this livery and really it is a MUST have! Level is becoming a huge airline now with its cheap prices. I would love to see the Level A321 and A330 one day in IF. Great Request!

3 Likes

Thank you! Be sure to leave a vote if you can :)

2 Likes

This is a great request! Just make sure to include photo credits.

2 Likes

Thank you! Photo-credit is on the photo down in the right corner.

3 Likes

Beautiful livery! Was literally thinking about making this request today.

2 Likes

Cool! Remember to leave a vote if you want it ;)

3 Likes

Bumping this, hope for some more support

3 Likes

Cool Livery! Would love to see this as a Livery in IF in the future, especially on the A330. A321 would be cool for the Short-Haul routes however!

3 Likes

I for a split second thought it said Levet Airlines… 😂

I’m like, Wuuuut @Levet has a own airline now, haha.

Anyway it looks nice, it’s simple and good looking, like the blue and green tail :)

7 Likes

Yes it is very nice!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. That would have been really cool to see a Levet livery 😎

9 Likes

Yeah it would be nice, and interesting. But then everyone on the IFC would be asking for their own airline 😄

5 Likes

Who knows, one day that might become a reality? ;)

For now, we have this beauty, Level Airlines, it’s close enough, just for now :P

5 Likes

Lets hope we really do have it in the sim as well soon ;)

4 Likes

IKR when I saw the topic it reminded me of Levet

5 Likes

Show your suport please if you would like to see this added! :)

2 Likes

Bumping this again, this really is a missing airline !

2 Likes

Giving this yet another bump! Hope to see that we have passed 10 votes in by the end of the day.

2 Likes

We need this livery in IF!

2 Likes