Level 3 violations for no reason ridiculous

Just got a level 3 violations at Leipzig for no reason I just landed in the new 777f DHL livery landed runway 8l had to cross 27l to get to the gates I asked for permission to cross runway was told to hold short I did that I guess a plane was taking off or something 5 minutes later the atc forgets about me and tells me to contact tower for some reason so I said request taxi to parking he said taxi to parking so I crossed the runway and guess what a plane was taking at the same time and crashed into me but I did not see the plane because I did not load in because my WiFi is bad but that not the point atc cleared me to taxi across the runway when a plane was taking off at the same time and I get a level 3 violation for no reason how ridiculous is that some ppl on atc expert sever should not be atc

Taxi to parking doesnt mean that you can cross the runway.

7 Likes

Please DM your controller.
You can find him by going back to your replay.

He could of said hold short of the rue show was I supposed to know a plane was gonna takeoff that’s bad atc

1 Like

Please contact the IFATC. However, if you crossed the runway without permission as you said, it will not be reversed.

Thanks!

8 Likes