Level 1 violation

So I’m pretty annoyed. I became one of those people that use SimBrief in IF 😃 😂which gave me a wrong trip fuel estimate. Midway through the flight it became apparent that I wasn’t gonna make it to the destination so I began to scramble looking for airports to land. Unfortunately they were all too far away. My engines inevitably flamed out but I somehow crash landed on the grass (safely 👀), not without a level 1 taxi speed violation. I’m aware this can’t be appealed, not that I’d have a valid reason anyway. How long will it stay on my record for?

2 Likes

there’s time periods

also what’s your grade?
because if you are on grade 4 you need stay for 1 week to get back to grade 4.

2 Likes

Violations technically stay on your account permanently and add to your total violation count. They only affect your grade table for the time periods mentioned in the picture below:

2 Likes

I’m only grade 3. But before this flight I had 0 violations so that’s why I’m a little wound up haha

1 Like

level 1 violations arent really a big deal in my opinion. it’s preferable if you don’t get them but if you do get one it’s not the end of the world

1 Like

Just as an aside, if you run out of fuel and can’t land anywhere just end the flight.

2 Likes

The first one is the one that hurts most. ;)

1 Like

I though about it. Then I imagined the headlines: “Hero pilot saves the lives of 135 passengers.” 😂 didn’t know being on grass is ‘taxiing.’

2 Likes

Just realised my error 🤦🏾‍♂️.
Simbrief said to put 10 000KG of fuel
I put 10 000LBS….
Case closed

2 Likes