Letter Callsign

Would be great, if we could put letters into the Callsign, so we could do Callsings like “LUFTHANSA 6EN”, or “SPEEDBIRD 5VY” and they should be pronounced like LUFTHANSA SIX ECHO NOVEMBER" and so on

11 Likes

I think all of this already exists.

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t, it always says “numbers only” :(

And “SPEEDBIRD 5VY” is too big for GA callsign

1 Like

Don’t use GA callsign in CAPS! , it said (ex. SPEEDBIRD HEAVY) It is pronounced like Sierra Papa echo echo delta bravo india romeo delta Hotel echo alpha victor yankee Please don’t do this :)

32 Likes

Oh, for me it says letters and numbers only, no spaces, so I guess that is the problem.

1 Like

I wouldn’t do this, I’d write “Speedbird”

That’s a good boy… Lol jk

7 Likes

Won’t work, max 9 characters for GA callsigns.

@mbmhwue148 I totally support your feature request, letters used in Airline callsigns are very common in Europe.

5 Likes

I know, that’s my Problem

I know, example purposes only :P

What’s your device?

1 Like

He meant the GA callsign section…

:(

The Commercial/General Aviation Call Sign Section of this Simualater were specifically designed to comply with ICAO & FAA Regulations and norms. They where specifically designed to precluded Pirating and Abouse. Those who fly on this simulator are expected to conform to accepted aviation practices.Flight on this simulator airspace is regulated, the rule are clearly stated. Mature Pilots flying this flight simulates are expected to comfort to our community standards. Those who march to there own drummer are an aberration! Ignorance is no excuse! Nuff Said, Max Sends

3 Likes

Yes, I only want to be able to add letters into airline callsigns

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Bringing this back up.

The most European airlines use Letters in their callsigns (on both domestic and international flights).

You can find the corresponding letter-callsign on the Flightradar24 App.

4 Likes

Devs, do you think you could make this possible in the next update??
It’s just a small thing compared to the big great stuff you’re releasing… please…

1 Like

1 Like