Let's Move Some Cargo! @PANC 132100MAR20

The next leg of my huge Infinite Flight world tour has me crossing the Pacific Ocean to Tokyo-Narita, and I wanted a few people to fly with, for a change. I hinted at my world tour in the linked post: My Infinite Flight visit to Alpena Regional (KAPN)

The group flight is taking place on the Expert Server/Training Server. Pilot’s discretion.

ANC/PANC, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport

2100Z

NOTAM: We are spawning in at the Cargo Gates (farthest east end of the airport), and will be departing Runway 25R for convenience.

Flight plan: PANC NODLE 6117N/15307W NICHO NOSHO NEONN NANZA NOLTI NAYLD NULUK NANDY NATES NIKLL NYMPH NUZAN NRKEY NIPPI NOGAL NUBDA NANNO NODAN ASTER SDE RUBIS ASHRA LANAI GENJI DAIGO INUBO 3538N/14043E MESSE DARKS RJTT. Feel free to use any waypoint to replace the missing ones.

please do it in training server

lemme edit that right fast.

edit: edited server where event takes place to accommodate both TS and ES pilots.

so that means so are gonna change it?

The event can be done on either the Expert Server or the Training Server. It’s your call. Hoping more people will join up…

1 Like

I’m sorry to say that, but I doubt a lot of people will join, you made the event really short notice. Again, I am really sorry.

Yeah, I figured I’d give it a shot though. If it falls through, it falls through.

Thank you thenewpilot

Yeah, just a tip for next time: Give a longer notice, between 2 weeks to a month before you plan the event. That way, more people will be able to join.

Isn’t this a #live:groupflights?

Fixed. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.