Let's Conquer The World! [Partnered With JamesQFA380]

Fly Around The World With Me!

My Around The World Website!

About:

Recently, I decided to take on the challenge of flying to Every Country in the world. I was mainly inspired to start this from famous around the world-er, @JamesQFA380. Around once a week, I will create an event that would showcase a flight that we would do on a specific route. I would assign a different Volume to each Continent. See the chart below for more details.

Volume Chart
Vol. #1: North America
Vol. #2: Central America
Vol. #3: South America
Vol. #4: Africa
Vol. #5: Asia
Vol. #6: Europe
Vol. #7: Australia
Vol. #8: Oceania
Vol. #9: Finishing Up

Partnered With @JamesQFA380!

@JamesQFA380 is a popular around the world-er. Here are his three Around The World Threads:

Where Am I At?

Before this Thread was created, I already flew Volume #1, and I’m currently on Volume #4. Feel free to catch up on Volume #1, #2, #3, and part of Volume #4! I do a lot of flying, and because of that, I won’t be able to make an event for each flight that I do.

Airports I've Visited So Far

Volume #1: CYUL, KDFW, MMMX, MGGT, MZBZ, MHTG, MSLP, MNMG, MROC, MPTO, TJSJ
Volume #2: , MGGT, MZBZ, MHTG, MSLP, MNMG, MROC, MPTO, MDPC, MKJP, MTPP, MWCR, MUHA, MYNN, TKPK, TAPA, TDPD, TLPL, TBPB, TVSC, TTPP
Volume #3: SKBO, SVMI, SYCJ, SYCJ, SMJP, SEQM, SPJC, SLVR, SCFA, SASJ, SGAS, SUMU, SBBR
Volume #4: FXMM, FAOR, FDMS, FMMI, FQBR, FVCP, FLKK, FBMN, FYQA, FNME, FZQA, FWUU, HTMW, HBBA, HRYR, HUEN, HKJK, HCMM, HAAB, HDAM, HHAS, HSSS, HESN

INFO:

Servers: Casual, Training, and Expert

My Jetliner Callsign: [airline] [start at 1000, +2 numbers every flight] (e.g: Air Canada 1000, American 1002, British Airways 1004)

My GA Callsign: [airplane name short form] [start at 1000, +2 numbers each flight] (e.g: TBM 1000, 172 1002, SD 1004)

My Display Name: Infinite Flight Sims

Links:

My Events My Group Flights My Instagram

My YouTube The Official Around The World Website

I Hope You Could Come Along!

2 Likes

Interesting event. I would put this in #live:groupflights. I’ll see if I can come

This isn’t a group flight or event. It’s a thread about this journey. I’m going to make events about this journey. In separate topics.

Oh yeah sorry about that, I read too fast sometimes. I’ll track your flight! :)

1 Like

Ok! That’s fine :)

1 Like

If you want any pictures, just ask and I’ll post them. 🙂

@JamesQFA380 became a member!
To become a member, fill out this form:

Not an IFC member. This is a member for my trip around the world. If you become a member, you are committed to finish this trip. You will be automatically be added to each event. More info on the website. if you have any questions, make sure to PM me :)

Will the next event be on casual or training? And what are the details of it?

1 Like

I’ll be posting the event thread this Saturday (in my time zone)
This Weeks event:

I’ll also keep in mind for the next event that your 14 hours ahead of me :)

1 Like

I just became a grade 3! do you think that I should start hosting my events and group flights on Expert Server?

• Yes! For Sure!
  • No I wouldn’t be able to come because I’m not Grade 3 yet

0 voters

Hello Everyone!

I’ve added some new info to the thread. Please read this new info.

Thanks!

Are you enjoying the weekly events?

• Yes!
  • No

0 voters

Sorry, but there will be no event this week due to the fact that I’m traveling and will not be home. Look forward to seeing you at next weeks event!

After a long time of working on this, I’ve made a map of all the routes I’ve flown so far. Enjoy!

NOTAM:

Since I am no longer able to edit this thread, I’ll be making a Part 2 which should be out in a few hours. Thanks!

Here’s Part 2!