Lenovo/Xioami

It will be about what kind of device would you prefer to use? I have a choice of Lenovo Tab P11 TB-J606L (2020) RU, 6 Gb/128 Gb / Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 (2021), 4 GB/128 / Xiaomi Pad 5 6 GB/128
The first variant ( Tab P11 ) has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor ( 8 cores at 2.0 MHz) and an Adreno 610 video processor
The second variant (Yoga Tab 11) has a MediaTek Helios 90 T 2050 MHz processor with 8 cores and a Mali-G76 video processor
The third option has a Snapdragon 860 processor ( 2960 MHz and 8 cores) with an Adreno 640 video processor

Xiaomi pad 5 is the most expensive. Lenovo Yoga Tab 11 is the cheapest, but it also costs money.
Share your usage experience and tell us about your opinion.

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

I can’t help you with every tablet, but I found a review on the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro. Maybe compare the Xiaomi Pad 5 with the Pad 5 Pro to see if the performance is very different. If not, the Pad 5 should be quite good for IF!

I sure hope you mean 2.0 GHz and not MHz

The performance is quit similar as i now use both the normal and the Pro version and they both run on the same settings without any issues

Due to the reasons of the Chinese government, the Android devices of mainland Chinese brands have modified a lot of the underlying code of Android, removed (or) castrated GMS, resulting in failure to pass Google Play Protect certification, download from Google Play Store, and install some apps.

To run infinite Flight on an Android device, a Samsung or Google Pixel series phone or tablet is recommended. Both brands of devices are certified for Google Play Protect security.

Sorry) GHz

1 Like

Assuming this is you requesting the device you would like to get, the Xiaomi Pad 5 will be the best of the bunch for performance. Don’t rely on benchmarks as they do not reflect the true performance of the device under a typical situation.

However, what is also worth mentioning, is that some Xiaomi devices do not currently pass the Play Protect Certification, something that is now mandatory to run infinite flight.

I personally would spend the extra and get the more powerful tablet. It’ll give you a more enjoyable playing experience, and also last longer.

Good alternatives at a slightly higher price point are a refurbished Galaxy Tab S6, and also perhaps considering the base model iPad.

A cheaper device will also work, but if your main intention is to use the device for infinite flight, I would strongly recommend getting that extra performance.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.