Lefty (inverted) Controls

Hey guys!

So didn’t see a topic for this, so I thought I would create one.

So, who are my fellow lefties out there? By now you are probably experienced with the controls, and you notice that all the important Controls are on the right side (Tablet users). Well, my dominant hand is my left, so I like having things more on the left side than on the right. So I would like to request to have an option to invert controls so lefties don’t have to user there non dominant hand to hit all the buttons. What do you guys think? Would love to hear your comments.

Sounds interesting, I’m a righty but I have no problems controlling the throttle with my left hand but maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♂️

In Airbuses the Captain is lucky if they’re a lefty because of the stick positioning.

Oh and don’t forget to vote for it yourself ;)

2 Likes

And that second point is why I don’t want to be an Airbus captain…

7 Likes

I’m a lefty too (but cross-dominant in few areas), and I’d definitely like the throttle to be on the right side as an option and the buttons on the left, and the option to manually place the buttons wherever on the screen we like as I find the iPhone screen to be somewhat cramped with all those buttons we can’t customise.

1 Like

I agree, however I am ambidextrous. So I can use it either way.

Giving this a quick bump, since J would still like it in game.

As a lefty, I have to say I’ve never had a dominant thumb. Everything else in this world, yes, but never even thought about it when only thumbs are involved (mostly).

3 Likes