Leaving the server

I am planning on flying around the globe , I added it up it’s around 45 hours off flight. I am wondering if between flights I could turn off my screen for like 20 minutes and be okay? Would I still stay in the server or when it counted as leaving and coming back, therefore counting as more then one online flight?

2 Likes

Your screen has to be running for the whole 45 hours, unfortunately.

1 Like

You’d almost definitely leave the server. A few minutes max off app is your maximum. If your device is prone to app crashing I wouldn’t exit it at all.

I did that before flew around the world, just like any flight, low settings no sound and low brightness, except for when landing and taking off, my i pad 5 survived it barley getting warm for most of the flight:)

1 Like

Thanks guys. If anyone wants to join me they’re welcome to by the way oh, I can send my flight plans

1 Like

Not necessarily. If your internet connection is good and the IF gods are favoring you today you might be able to reconnect if your phone is still on. This only works for just tabbing away to a different app. As soon as you hit that power button though, it’s all over.

2 Likes

IF Gods 😂😂😂

1 Like

What about Sebastian’s Weather Hamsters 🐹
😞

5 Likes

That’s a thing?!

Yes the hamsters control the weather

2 Likes

You didn’t understand, before every flight, you must bestow the duration of devotion for the sacred hamster, so they can consent you the endorsement of disposition correlated to nature.

2 Likes

Whaaaa…
Um. Can you dumb that down a wee bit.

Here’s a simpler version to match your intellectual capacity. 😤

Before every flight, you must give the Godly hamsters time of respect and prays so they bless the weather for your flight.

Lots of love!

🧡💙

1 Like

You would probably run out of fuel halfway, but try find setting where it doesn’t turn off the screen automatically

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.