Least favorite airports and why

I see a lot of topics on best and favorite airports to fly into but I’m interested in airports that people just really don’t like! Let me know below…

SJC @BigBert10

jk

1 Like

EXCUSE ME?! 😡

jk

5 Likes

My goodness I cannot stand EDDF. Terrible design, everything is remote stands and crowded buses.

3 Likes

I really REALLY hate New York LaGuardia, ESPECIALLY the JetBlue terminal it is straight out of the 70s

1 Like

Are you referring to airport irl or in the app?

KDCA in IF. The longest runway (19/1) Has a horrible approach for 19. And 01 is mostly a bad runway for the wind I find.

In the app for me it would be any Bosnian airport besides Sarajevo and Banja Luka. Seriously, there are some major airports, such as Tuzla, that aren’t reworked at all in Bosnia.

1 Like

That’s how the airport is in real life! It isn’t Infinite Flight’s fault 😂

But yes, I do agree. The approach is horrible

3 Likes

KLAX on the training server. It’s a playground where users spam requests until the ATC replies

That’s up to the IFAET :)

1 Like

I was referring to in the app but I guess irl too. That would bring up some good talking points too

Id say Manchester with IFATC. Always overcrowded, taxiing feels like every turn is the wrong turn with no going back. Back taxiing on 26L is annoying as hell, the approach oaths are always ridiculous, sometimes even stretching to the East Coast. Never entirely enjoyed flying in there.

2 Likes

Klax just because it always have atc and a lot of active users

Yeah. Also irl. Ik it’s not IF’s fault lol.

1 Like

I hate KLAX, its nothing but overrated and utter chaos. It takes away from all the other way better major airports in the US ingame and theres 4 runways yet people choose to use only 25R everyday, nothing changes.

2 Likes

Good airport irl though

Worst airport would be Denver, just because not having pre check looks like a nightmare especially at peak hours. I like the design and mostly everything else though.

La Gaurdia airport is yuck

Such an underrated comment hahahaha

2 Likes