Learning th ins and outs of ATC on infinite flight

Hey, so I’m not necessarily new to this game, however my interest in joining the IFATC recently has grown. I can definitely say for sure that I don’t meet at the requirements (I think I’m missing trust level 1 and 500 ops, which I’m working on increasing). I was simply wondering what’s a great way to familiarize yourself with all the procedures on IF. I read through a big manual on this forum already but unless i read through it like 5 times and tried memorizing it i think getting it all down would be pretty hard. Along with that, what are some helpful ways to get me more familiar with ATC procedures and how do I obtain truest level 1?

2 Likes

Forgot to mention, I’m grade 3 with roughly 300 hours of flight time. I have taken real world flight lessons and am pretty familiar with a decent amount of things.

1 Like

Make sure you look at the #tutorials category if you haven’t already. The Infinite Flight Youtube channel has many helpful tutorials as well.
I would also suggest making a tracking thread, which I’ve linked the tutorial to below. If you don’t know, a tracking thread will help you apply what you’ve learned and will get pilots to fly to your airport so you can get more traffic. Hope this helps! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

Edit: Obtaining Trust Level 1 is very easy, just be active on the forums, contributing, liking, replying, and you’ll be there in no time

3 Likes

Hello mate,

If you’ve taken a look through the IFATC manual then that’s a great place to start. You can also view the ATC Tutorials on the official Infinite Flight Youtube Channel found here.

I would also recommend setting up an ATC Tracking Thread if you haven’t done so already.

I’m happy to answer any questions about IFATC or the recruiting/training process if you have any.

4 Likes

I have watched them, at least all of the recent ones. I even noticed the upload today which was very convenient and helpful. Only thing is that manual can be a lot to digest in one sitting haha. Thanks for the device, hope to join IFATC hopefully in the next 2 months here.

Advice* not device lol

I’ll definitely take a look Into the advice. Thanks a lot for the help! Means a lot. Have a good day man😁

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.