LAX long line for departure

Ok LAX has 4 runways for departing and only one is being used and there is a huge line waiting to take off. Why is that?

1 Like

What server?

Training server

It’s training server. Unfortunately nothing can be done. The ATC is only learning. You can’t really enforce something like that on TS1.

1 Like

Ok I understand.

1 Like

Possibly someone who is practicing. Look to see who it is, message them directly on here and give them advise to see if they will accept it

1 Like

Are there any ATC around? Ground and tower especially. It’s their responsibility. You can also chose another runway.

No, don’t do that. Follow instructions, and they’ll learn their lesson.

3 Likes

It is on the training server so there is nothing we can do about it. Fly on the expert server if you want professional ATC.

1 Like

This isn’t simply an ATC problem. I control plenty on training at LAX and pilots spawn in closer to 25R constantly and then crowd to the runway. LAX is very difficult to control on training due to the high traffic “inherited”, much of it going in opposing directions, unnecessary frequency change requests and requesting takeoff when 5th in line…

3 Likes

I reccomend parking up over by 24L 24R people are scared of them runways for some reason

People just love 25R

3 Likes

I have to agree about 25R. Just easier to taxi to parking I guess.
The problem with using expert sever is that ATC is usually not available so you’ll be flying all by your lonesome. May as well be flying off line

I know you most likely know this ATC on Expert server run on a schedule so if you want ATC experience you would have Plan your flights around airports that have active ATC.

ATC follows a set schedule, and if you pick the biggest airport on that schedule to fly to there is a very high chance it will be open when you get there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.