LAX Career Day

Good Afternoon IFC! On this las Wednesday i got the chance to take a field trip down to LAX. The field trip was mainly for students to look at potential jobs if interested in the aviation industry, as well as LAX Fire Department, LAX Police Department, CHP and TSA.

While there i decided to do some spotting since i was on the south cargo apron. I was able to be super super close to 25L and a main taxiway for Cargo planes.

While on the ramp I was surrounded by 4 aircraft’s, American Airlines 777-300ER, United Airlines 737 MAX 9, JetBlue A320-200 and a Delta 737-900er. I didn’t get many pics due to me plane spotting and making videos but heres a couple i took. Down below is a link to the video i made. Enjoy!!

Click here to watch the video of Departures and Arrivals!

26 Likes

Nice shots, the SWA one looks like it landed with no gear lol

4 Likes

Just now noticed that lol

Thank you though!

2 Likes

Awesome opportunity! Hope you had a good time and that you learned some information about careers from them!

1 Like

OH! So that’s why I saw a UA plane at Atlantic Aviation today!

It wasn’t today it was on Wednesday the 25th! Maybe it was chartered for someone else.

1 Like

Nice shots! I wish my school gave us this opportunity.

1 Like

@KPIT

5 Likes

Shut up

5 Likes

nahhhhh ain’t no way 💀💀

that’s wild 😂😂

1 Like

for a moment, I thought this had a landing gear failure

We love IFC.

4 Likes
1 Like

We’re never letting him live that down, are we?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.