Lax arrivals

Oh my god I just looked at the arrivals thing and there are almost 100 planes going to lax and it’s only half 10 in the evening uk time. Atc better be prepared because this might get a bit messy 👀

Probably we will see about 200-250 or more tomorrow,will be a funny day.

1 Like

I’m still trying to figure out what route I wanna take. Might go with TPE-LAX on Eva12

2 Likes

Thats what happens when LAX is on atc schedule. Not even surprised

1 Like

It is the busiest airport in Training Server (side by side with Heathrow), so imagine when it’s included in the IFATC Schedule… on sunday…

1 Like

It’s one thing I missed about the first lockdown. How busy expert server was in the summer until now or got quiet now it’s just chaos again 😁

1 Like

SoCal Vibes doesn’t get any better…see you tomorrow ;)

3 Likes

Arrivals are already 118 + me :)

1 Like

Not to throw shade on the parade but I wish IFATC would show some more love for the Midwest. We always get atc in the East and West coast occasionally the Rockies but nothing like Midwest featured days. Like come on ORD is bigger than KLAX and there’s a bunch of big airports right near it . COUGH KMKE also the popular airports get so busy it makes a 1hr flight 2hrs cuz the wait

1 Like

Thats how it is! Hope to see you flying tomorrow!

1 Like

Yep I’m coming in from Auckland. Should land on around a hour

1 Like

This morning I seen the arrivals going up to 270+ so I think 300 is possible

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.