Lauras wind-map?

that has @Laura posted times I thought it comes with the TBM update but it still has not come

I thought it would be such a small idea for the update. can somehow help me only for employees?what do you all mean?

3 Likes

It has not been confirmed to come in an update yet so we have no clue as to when a wind map will be added!

2 Likes

Or if it will be added.

1 Like

I can’t remember where, but when some people asked about this, Laura or another staff member replied that it is for staff purpose, but it may come within time. Although I’m not sure.

2 Likes

The Infinite Flight Team (FDS) has many features that they have no intentions on releasing. Although I am not sure if this is one of the features, I’ve heard that its being worked on to make it 100% perfect. It sure looks like a fun feature and I would definitely utilize it!

5 Likes

Maybe it might come out with the a10 rework

1 Like

The devs have features that they use to test the app and make sure things are working. They’re not keeping these features from you for fun, they’re likely not realistic or use too many resources to function on a mobile device. Unless something is confirmed by IF LLC, you should assume it is not coming.

13 Likes

Maybe one day but as of now all of her posts have said it was a developer only feature.

5 Likes

And the legend says: “If the wind map not going to you, you are going to become one of FDS developers.”

I hope you got this joke.

1 Like

If you want it in game maybe you can also make a feature request. 😉

2 Likes

Also, please don’t tag Developers.

1 Like

Or vote for existing requests like this one:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.