Laura’s Message

As I am and many are in lockdown throughout the world, I heard a very nice and encouraging message wake me up early here from West Michigan during my flight to Kjfk from fact . Just wanted to say Thank You and these kind of messages are very comforting and good to hear . Goes to show how much Infinite Flight staff, and community cares and are there for each other ! Stay safe, healthy, and happy flights community ! It was a better sound than my alarm clock to add … Cheers !

21 Likes

Thanks Laura!
As much as being “quarantined” may be as boring as prison, IF really does bring lots of fun. Thanks to this community and FDS for bringing us entertainment during hard times :)

2 Likes

I had seen this too, well heard first. I over heard some message in the background, as I thought the atc was saying something, but then looked into my logbook to see another message from Laura.

1 Like

I feel we’ll get a topic everyday about this for the next 6 months.

2 Likes

Exactly it will probably be like this for weeks

Hehe, I agree with you. Maybe add a Modi’s messages on IF, thread. Tbh, I don’t how far it will go before closed.

Anyways ignore that, I do appreciate the motivational messages Infinite Flight is sending

1 Like

I heard this as well…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.