Laura is an amazing pilot!

I was watching Laura doing touch and goes and she didn’t it amazingly! I decided to join and they were so hard! I was amazed! She is an amazing pilot! I hope you enjoyed your (kinda) air show! @Laura

17 Likes

I mean, she does have a pc version of the game, and she has a joystick. So, go figure

19 Likes

Yea, but still

2 Likes

I wish I was there to see it :)

4 Likes

Landing is not that hard, lel

3 Likes

No the way she did it, she’d take off go to like 1000ft then nose dive and flare and touch down perfectly although I couldn’t see the plane it looked good from the info

2 Likes

Where and when did you spot her?

2 Likes

EGLC and about 20 mins ago

3 Likes

So a tactical landing? Eh, that’s not too hard

2 Likes

Yea just that last bit, putting it on the ground. After all I was in an A320 but I’m happy that I did it and managed to do it good, I think

2 Likes

They’re fun to do

2 Likes

so glad to have found an expert pilot here. I always thought that landings was always the hardest part of a flight, well according to a couple of pilots that I know anyway.

3 Likes

For me, the hardest part is knowing when to start my descent so it’s one straight line towards the runway

2 Likes

You haven’t seen me doing tight patterns with flawless landings everytime.

2 Likes

try this out, works well for me ;-)

7 Likes

She is the game developer
She knows how it works and how to made those great landings (or maybe she is cheating) 😉

2 Likes

Doesn’t necessarily mean you can land good ;)

2 Likes

Gives her a bigger advantage

1 Like

I would want to see her landings too! take me nextime.

Probably doing the tac landings in the C-130 as thats one of the only aircraft in the sim designed to perform tac landings. C-17 is the other.

1 Like