Laura and Misha testing A350 or B777

2 Likes

Cool find! You can chuck this here!

1 Like

This is getting really annoying. Wow! Laura is testing an aircraft we know that the A350 is in beta it’s nothing special. You can’t see it anyway so what’s the point making this topic it just clogs up the community.

2 Likes

It’s not new the A350 is known to be in beta testing there have been many of these similar screenshots stop spamming.

1 Like

Let’s not get in a huff, everyone. The A350 has been confirmed multiple times in development. We do keep seeing these topics everytime the Staff fly, however just so you know on Livelfight their aircraft is always the unknown/space looking aircraft, however in game could be a normal aircraft. If they’re in game, doing about 1000knts in a Cessna (real assumption thanks to Deercrusher), or their aircraft is ‘unknown’ then it is most likely either a BETA aircraft, or an aircraft that was never released to the public.

I can understand everyone’s excitement for the A350, as it’s the biggest aircraft and most wanted aircraft to be implemented into IF for a long time, yet we all need to funnel down this excitement into the correct place, as the correct topic has already been given above 😃. We can’t confirm if it is the A350, becuase I reassure you lot staff (and I believe all BETA testers) don’t just have the next updated version of IF. They physically have aircraft that we have never seen the light of day.

4 Likes

If I still had my subscribtion I would’ve flown to the location to look if it’s really an A350. Did anybody came up with this idea.

1 Like

Liveries or Aircraft that aren’t in the game yet, can’t be seen by us normal users. You would see their display name, callsign, and nothing else.

2 Likes

Never mind.

1 Like

We’re all excited! And we just can’t hide it! Let’s post those pictures in the already existing topics though (provided above)! Thank you, and have a nice Sunday you all 😊

15 Likes