Launch of LuxAero Virtual Airline [Now Luxair]

Tweaked the website and updated the FAQ. http://luxaero.weebly.com

Any staff positions open?

1 Like

Hi battlefield, in terms of positions we are relatively complete by now but that doesn’t mean we don’t want your help. how about you join us as a pilot and we discuss down the line how you can best help as a staff member?

1 Like

Very nice website, I’m just wondering, why is it called Lux Aero and not Lux air?

1 Like

Hi Lewis, thank you, much appreciated! I chose the name to combine Luxair and Cargolux into one airline and leave some creative room for future development decisions… you are most welcome to join us. We’re pretty relaxed :)

1 Like

I want to kidnap your picture editors so badly

1 Like

Is this still active? Thanks

Its active but not active!
I’m in the VA but people only talk once in a while.

1 Like

As active as every member makes it @Battlefield_Inhd @Ben_Schenk
We’re a small airline, you are welcome to join us. Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks @AnnieCorp_Inc ;)

Seem’s like a very nice VA, I can definitely see that premium touch you guys have. Had a look at your website and I’m impressed, very nice, best of luck with your VA :) @AlexNo

1 Like

I sent in an application but haven’t gotten a response yet

1 Like

Thank you @Captain_Louis!!

1 Like

Will get back to you @Cybran_Gaming! Thank you for applying!

LuxAero VA Group becomes Luxair VA
LuxAero VA Group announces a fundamental restructuring of its organization. As of the beginning of this fiscal year the group was rebranded and carries now the name Luxair VA. Its cargo division was incorporated as a subsidiary of Luxair VA and henceforth carries the name Cargolux VA. All cargo planes were transferred to the balance sheet of Cargolux VA.

The board of directors of LuxAero has agreed to this reorganization in order to allow for cost saving opportunities to materialize and comply with local regulatory requirements. “This reorganization will make our already successful airlines even more resilient and gives us a right to grow further.”

Luxair VA - Public Relations Department

http://luxairva.weebly.com/news

2 Likes

Cargolux would inflict with International Cargo Group,

As we operate ALL cargo airlines and aircraft.

I am sorry but the International Cargo Group operates Cargolux. Website link

1 Like

You don’t have a claim on all cargo airlines out there. We’ve been flying Cargolux under LuxAero for many months now. Luxair and Cargolux even use the same airport hub in reality. Come up with a trade sale story if you like but Cargolux clearly has its home in Luxembourg and is a natural fit with Luxair VA.

Don’t worry, they don’t. Please see my PM gentlemen, we’ll continue this conversation there and there only :)

1 Like