Launch of LuxAero Virtual Airline [Now Luxair]

He already did.

I just see it, will get back to you asap jjt

1 Like

You indeed have a great website!!

2 Likes

Thanks M11! Join us :)

1 Like

Would love to but am waiting for the Air India VA to come up:)

1 Like

I flew with them to New Delhi in 2014. Was a good flight! We are not an exclusive va, so no problem to be in multiple ones. So feel free whenever you like to send an application our way :)

3 Likes

Sure, thanks :)

1 Like

We are growing quickly! Welcome to all the new members! Happy flying with LuxAero!

1 Like

Nice VA ya got here! :)

3 Likes

Thank you sir! If you’re interested in joining, shoot us an application anytime.

No problem! ;)

I would join, but I like to fly in an airline VA with a livery that I like. :)

Your VA is truly amazing just from the looks of the website, but it’s just because I don’t really like the Luxair livery. ;p

2 Likes

We still got Cargolux ;-)

LuxAero acquires CaRex Aviation and enters the charter flights market

LuxAero today announces the acquisition of CaRex Aviation.The well-established charter flight company has been very successful in catering to both the elites of the world with their Citation X planes, as well as to the more basic segment with a small fleet of 208 Caravans. CaRex Aviation will be fully integrated into the LuxAero VA Group and henceforth fly under LuxAero’s name and callsign. LuxAero CEO Alex No has been on a fast growing expansion course, since taking over the airline’s leadership at the beginning of this year. He re-established LuxAero as a boutique premium airline in the passengers segment and has been relentlessly expanding the cargo division’s reach, recently tapping the US market by establishing routes to KLAX.

Press Release

LuxAero - Public Relations Department

4 Likes

@AlexNo How’s LuxAero?

1 Like

@AlexNo please check your PM from me regarding LuxAero :)

Still going strong :)

LuxAero expands its charter offering

LuxAero is pleased to announce the expansion of its charter fleet. The airline recently acquired two brand new Airbus A318s. With the aircraft LuxAero aims to target the business needs of large corporates, which have come to appreciate the airlines professionalism, flexibility and premium offering through their corporate miles program. Additionally, LuxAero today signed a partnership agreement with Hex Global Avia Services, a reputable company offering aircraft maintenance services throughout a vast international network of hubs. The partnership will enable LuxAero to bring its charter flight offering to a near global level.

Press Release

​LuxAero - Public Relations Department

1 Like

Seems realistic

1 Like

Hi Solgen, if you’re interested in joining up just shoot me a pm. Happy flying!

Good times!

1 Like