Laudamotion A321

Hello,
I would like to request this livery. In real life I have flown many times with Laudamotion, and I think it is a very good airline, so I would like to see this in IF.

Source: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9341742

Laudamotion is an Austrian low-cost airline based in Vienna. It started operations on 25th March 2018. They have 20 A320s in their fleet as of July 2019, and they are operating flights to 38 destinations. Ryanair is the parent company of Laudamotion, in December 2018 they purchased 100% of Laudamotion. In June 2019 they retired the A321s, so now they operate only A320s.

The previous topic was closed: Laudamotion A321

Nice livery, I will clear a vote for this.

2 Likes

I would like to see this in IF since I am from Austria. I fully support this!

3 Likes

Thank you for the votes!

2 Likes

I don’t like this AirBerlin/Laudamotion Hybrid livery. It looks very unfinished and loveless.

3 Likes

I personally like it, because I have flown many times with this livery and they didnt use any other livery on their A321s.

3 Likes

So AirBerlin lives on at least a little further

think it’s great
#BER4EVR

2 Likes

Definitely want to take this livery to the sky’s in infinite ♾ flight ✈️

2 Likes

Yes! I would love to see this livery in IF, especially considering the fact that former Formula 1 world champion Niki Lauda briefly owned Laudamotion after buying Amira Air last year and renaming it. It would be a fitting tribute to an amazing individual who just recently passed away.

2 Likes

I’m hopping to see this livery on both the A320-214 and the A321-211.😃

Didn’t have a vote for this.

2 Likes

I realy want the Laudamotion livery but the real one not the first provisional livery.

this is the real one:

image-articleDetail-65505077-1250039

Credits: https://images.app.goo.gl/QTw1kq2hZHPs5aMq7

3 Likes

@Fabian_1803 I also made a topic for this new livery, search it on the forum. We need more liveries of European airlines!

1 Like

yeah sunexpress Corendon…

Would be a nice gesture for Niki Lauda as well!

2 Likes

Since I live near Vienna I fly out of there a lot with low-cost airlines based there such as Laudamotion or Level. They operate a lot of routes out of Vienna, but unfortunately we don’t have the liveries in Infinite Flight.

1 Like