Laudamotion A320 (new livery)

Hello,
I would like this livery to be added. I think it is really nice, and IRL I have flown many times with Laudamotion, and I think it is a very good airline. They will have more than 30 A320s by 2030, so I think this is a must-have in IF.

Source: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9204962

Laudamotion is an Austrian low-cost airline based in Vienna. It started operations on 25th March 2018. They have 11 aircrafts in their fleet (7 A320s and 4 A321s) with 17 A320 ordered, and they are operating flights to 38 destinations. Ryanair is the parent company of Laudamotion, in December 2018 they purchased 100% of Laudamotion.

Hey, maybe provide some context on why you think this livery would be a good fit for the game :)

4 Likes

Vote for this livery if you like it!

1 Like

Bumping this, vote for this livery!

3 Likes

Amazing livery! Voted!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I like this livery.

2 Likes

As said on my comment here Lauda Air Boeing 777-200. We should have an airline founded or named after Niki Lauda in the game.

2 Likes

Yes, that would be great!

2 Likes

One of my favorite livery’s I really want to see this in infinite flight

2 Likes

Amazing livery! I want to have this in IF.

2 Likes

Pls all vote ;)

2 Likes

A photo from my last Lauda flight:

Vote for this beauty!

1 Like

Guys, I have to bump up this topic. I’d love to fly this 320 out of Stuttgart!

2 Likes

Rip old livery, we missed you.🙂
Great feature request !😀

Out of vote.

2 Likes

Please Infinite Flight more liverys for the A320 Family!

3 Likes

Would love to see this in Infinite Flight - would really be a good addition for my VA:)

4 Likes

Now here’s a livery i would like to fly in and out of Vienna 🇦🇹🇦🇹 Hope to see this in 20.2 🤞🤞

3 Likes

Bumping this thread. I think that Ryanair’s little sister is much needed in IF since the livery is wonderful and it adds a bit of variety flying in and out of VIE. Hopefully it will be there along the new JetBlue A320.

3 Likes