Late 4th of July Flight Timelapse | Washington, D.C. - Dallas

Hello Everyone!

Hope you’re all having a great day. I just recently released a new flight timelapse video on YouTube. Join me for this just-past-4th of July-timelapse, as we depart from the U.S. capital, Washington, D.C., and head west to the second-largest U.S. state, and the bustling metropolis of Dallas. It’s a beautiful flight from one gorgeous capital (and a fun river departure from DCA), across the Appalachian Mountains, the forests and plains of Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas, to the mighty city of Dallas. You can check it out below, enjoy!

Washington, D.C. (DCA) to Dallas (DFW) | American Airlines Boeing 737-800

v Flight Deets v

Route: Washington, D.C., U.S.A. - Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
(DCA/KDCA) - (DFW/KDFW)
Equipment: American Airlines Boeing 737-800 (AAL B738)

Gate Departure: Terminal 2 Gate D41 @ 1:14 PM (EDT)
Takeoff: Runway 01 @ 1:23 PM (EDT)
Landing: Runway 17C @ 2:57 (CDT)
Gate Arrival: Terminal C Gate C17 @ 3:03 PM (CDT)
Travel time: 2 hours and 49 minutes
Flight time: 2 hours and 34 minutes

Other flight and video details

Like almost all of my flights, this flight is a real-life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is AA/AAL1177 between Washington National Airport and Dallas/Forth Worth Intl Airport. It is scheduled to depart at 13:40 (UTC-4:00) and arrive at 15:55 (UTC-5:00). The scheduled total travel time is 3 hrs 15 min according to FlightAware and American Airlines.

SID: REBLL5 via OTTTO
STAR: SEEVR4 via FEWWW

Infinite Flight v24.2
……………………………………………………

YouTube - @mrplaneguy1
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter/X - @mrplaneguy1
TikTok - @mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - You’re Here!

……………………………………………………

Song: Axollo - Silence (ft. Josh Bogert) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds
Free Download/Stream: Silence by Josh Bogert + Axollo on NCS
Watch: http://youtu.be/tqLBwaqgpBI

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: VN (mobile)

……………………………………………………

© 2024 Mrplaneguy1. All rights reserved.
All video presented in this video is owned by Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting videos that you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Infinite Flight Timelapse: London (LHR) to Dubai (DXB) | Emirates A388

Route: London, United Kingdom - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
London Heathrow Airport - Dubai International Airport
(LHR/EGLL) - (DXB/OMDB)
Equipment: Emirates Airlines Airbus A380-800 (EK/UAE A388)

Click on the picture to watch

EGLL_OMDB_Thumbnail

Infinite Flight Recording: Cockpit View Landing at New York LaGuardia | Southwest B738

Video: Landing at New York’s LaGuardia Airport with a Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800
Airport: LaGuardia Airport (LGA/KLGA)
Route: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. - New York, New York, U.S.A.
Equipment: Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800 (SWA B738) (N8671D)

Cockpit_Realtime_KLGA_Landing

Real Life Recording: Southwest 737-700 Takeoff from Phoenix | Stormy Phoenix Departure

Join me in this video as we depart from a chaotic Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport on an extremely cloudy and rainy night. As we deal with shifting flow and bumpy weather, enjoy the twinkling lights down below and rain-filled clouds we fly through. Don’t forget to enjoy the relaxing sounds from the 2 CFM56 engines. This footage was filmed onboard Southwest Airlines 1312, from Phoenix SkyHarbor Intl Airport (PHX) to Kansas City International Airport (MCI) on December 22nd, 2023. Please enjoy!

IRL_KPHX_1Takeoff

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and if you did please consider liking and subscribing/ Have a wonderful day!

If you have a route or song suggestion, just let me know below.

3 Likes

I actually did this flight on IF on July 4th in 2022, also good video!

1 Like

Cool video

2 Likes

@AmericanB772 awesome! It was actually quite fun to follow the Potomac on departure!

@ChulentMaster18 thanks!

1 Like

I have been summoned without being summoned🗿😐

1 Like

Welcome welcome good sire.

1 Like