Latam (Travel Livery) A319-100 (PT-TME)

CREDITS: Jetphotos.com

The special paintings are the most beautiful among the airlines, one of them is that of Latam Travel on the Airbus A319-132, I would very much like Infinite Flight to add this painting and it would be very beautiful in the Brazilian skies and in South America. I am also a big fan of the Airbus A319 (A320 Family Variation) and this livery would look really cool on the Airbus A319.
I Report that the wing tips of the A320 Family on Latam are Red inside and purple outside
I would like Infinite Flight Developers to add the PT-TME registration on the wings of the A319
Did you like the Order?
Don’t forget to vote for the blue button above ☝🏻

Nice request! Don’t forget to vote for yourself ;)

1 Like

Thank you 🛫 @Stellar_G

1 Like

@Lucas_Botelho Can you confirm that?

2 Likes

LATAM painting already exists on the A319 and is present at the IF. The developers will not add the same painting containing an addition of words or drawings. Already creating your topic is a waste of time. Excuse me!

5 Likes

@Renan eI agree with you

1 Like

But didnt the KLM 747 livery already exist? American Airlines, Air Canada and they get added to the same aircraft. Hmmmm?

2 Likes

To be honest, I didn’t quite understand what you meant … Can you be clearer please?

We already had a KLM livery for the 747. Then the newer one gets added.

Had American Airlines had the retros added so unless ur a dev i wouldnt go round spreading false lies or rumours

1 Like

(LATAM TRAVEL) is not a new painting, there is only one aircraft in this livery

Folks, let’s not argue about whether this is going to happen or not, please. If a moderator or staff member deems that this isn’t going to happen, then let that be there decision, not ours.

5 Likes

Exactly… besides this is a feature request, if you do not like the idea then do not vote for it!

1 Like

@Renan I agree with you. I said the same thing, but they deleted my comment😬