LATAM Airlines A350-900

Hello, IFC!

With the possible launch of the A350 in a future upgrade, I propose to add Latam livery to the A350. According to information, the first A350 of South America was acquired by the former Tam, before the merger with Lan Chile that resulted in the creation of the current Latam. This week news came out that the A350 will replace the B767 on the route from Guarulhos to Johannesburg. I believe it is the long-term trend. Therefore, I believe that this livery would be of great use to the South American routes in Infinite Flight.

If the proposal of this topic pleases you, leave a vote in favor and also a comment to know what you think about it. Thankful.

Photo credits for Renato Oliveira (JetPhotos)
AIRCRAFT REGISTRATION: PR-XTE

About LATAM

This is one of my favorite A350 liveries. Let me see if I can free a vote!

7 Likes

Pretty nice looking livery! Looks even better than on the B787 :P

9 Likes

This is a must-add! I love the livery!

6 Likes

I am Brazilian so of course I am going to vote for LATAM, lately I have seen many publications of the A350 I hope to see it in the next update.

7 Likes

A350 confirmed, so one more vote!

10 Likes

Won my vote! this painting and one of the most that combines with the A350.

7 Likes

Beautiful livery! Youโ€™ve got my vote!

8 Likes

Itโ€™s not because Iโ€™m Brazilian, but this livery is really beautiful. Soon the Latam B767 will be out of circulation and giving way to these A350, as was the case of the route from Guarulhos to Johannesburg.

8 Likes

Voted! Nice aircraft and nice livery to add in Infinite Flight.

5 Likes

Hope they do not forget this livery. ๐Ÿ™

8 Likes

Done!! I really wanna see this A350โ€™s livery in the IF, as well as the TAM one hahaha thanks for creating this topic.

5 Likes

This painting cannot be outside the launch of the A350.

2 Likes

Just beating this topic, because I have great expectation to see this livery in the IF. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Did you like livery? Give your vote and leave a comment. ๐Ÿ˜‰

5 Likes

+1 vote! I love the A350 in Latamโ€™s livery

5 Likes

Today, IFATC is in AS. How I remembered this livery!

4 Likes

46 votes now, very nice!

3 Likes

I sent my vote too! Iโ€™m sure Infinite Flight will fulfill our request! ๐Ÿ˜

4 Likes

What a pretty livery ๐Ÿ˜ hopefully we see it with the coming A359! Would be very nice in South America with new scenery once that comes ๐Ÿ˜„

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve always been a fan of LATAMโ€™s livery, and it looks absolutely stunning on the A350. Hopefully this is one of the liveries coming on the A350!

4 Likes