LATAM Airlines A321-200 w/ Sharklets

Hello IFC!

I come to ask for the addition of this Latam A321 livery that, unlike the other topic, this is WITH SHARKLETS. We from South America do not have an A321 in the simulator yet, which is sometimes lacking; Then I see the need for the addition of this livery that belongs to the airline with the largest South American fleet. And routes to this aircraft is not lacking.
I also ask your attention to the aircraft engine model, so that it is as shown in the picture.

If you like this request, leave a vote in favor and a comment to let us know what you think about it. Thanks to all who support. 🙂

LATAM A321

Photo credit for Fernando Ariel Torre (Airliners.net)

About LATAM

Voted, I love this version with these engines and wingtips

19 Likes

I like sharklets very much, in my opinion it makes the plane more beautiful!

16 Likes

greatt livery, with sharklets 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷❤️❤️

14 Likes

Voted, perfect combination, airplane - livery.

12 Likes

I really like this livery, hope to see it in the future
+1 vote!

13 Likes

I voted! very beautiful!!

11 Likes

Thanks for voting and for supporting the possible first South American A321 in the simulator. 🙂

14 Likes

You have my vote !!!

9 Likes

Little time with good votes, the IFC need This livery

10 Likes

With this painting on the A321, we can cut the skies on long routes in South America. 😁

10 Likes

One more vote!

11 Likes

u got ma vote, what’s amazing livery of A321 n if possible i wish fly with one them soon

10 Likes

Good afternoon. I have no votes at the moment, but as soon as there is one I will definitely vote.

9 Likes

Another sad day without this nice livery…

7 Likes

this version with engines and wing tips is certainly the most beautiful (CC-BEL)

credits in photo

12 Likes

Since we still don’t have options for an A321 in South America, this livery could be added in the near future.

7 Likes

Surely this is a necessary decoration

6 Likes

Você tem o meu voto

8 Likes

I did a very good flight with Etihad’s A321 today, which made me want this livery from Latam even more so that we can fly in South America with the A321. It really is a painting that is sorely missed.

9 Likes