LATAM A321-200 (Livery OneWorld) w/ Sharklets

Hello, IFC!

I have come to propose the addition of this beautiful livery to the A321 of Latam. I believe it would be a great addition since Latam has the largest South American air fleet and there are numerous routes for this aircraft throughout South America.

If you agree that this livery should be added, give a vote for it and also leave a comment for me to know what you think about it. Thankful.

Photo credits for Tiago Andre de Almeida
Aircraft registration: PT-XPB

About LATAM

IATA: LA / JJ | ICAO: TAM | CALLSIGN: TAM

Definitely love to see this! Would love to fly it with the new South America scenery coming!

9 Likes

That looks like a lovely livery. I’d be proud to support the South American operators. Surprised this wasn’t featured here too! :)

(ran out of votes, unfortunately)

7 Likes

Ohhh yeeees!!!

9 Likes

She looks beautiful! Maybe I could use her on an SCEL-SBGR route🤔

8 Likes

A beautiful painting, I hope she will receive many votes and can be in future updates.

8 Likes

One word … Won my vote. :)

8 Likes

That three words 😂

6 Likes

Is missing South American paintings on the A321, we are needing these the paintings

3 Likes

My favorite livery One World!

5 Likes

Here is another livery we need in the South america.

2 Likes

Good votes, its a necessary livery

2 Likes

We from South America don’t have a livery on the A321 yet. It would be nice to add this livery and Latam’s standard livery as well.

4 Likes

Nice livery

4 Likes

Nice request. We haven’t got any special liveries for the A321 yet. We should also have the LATAM standard livery too.

4 Likes

Nice votes, let’s do it!

1 Like

I hope to see this beautiful painting in the next update

3 Likes

This painting combined very well with the HD of South America! Let’s vote guys.

1 Like

Voted! Good luck guys.

2 Likes

Amazing!!! we definitively need this one

3 Likes