LATAM A320 (Santiago-Patagonia)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀★彡 | 「 ЩIᄂD PΛƬΛGӨПIΛ 」⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀✦∘∗⋆ 『 LA287: A flight between Santiago and Patagonia, known for its unique Flight Path. Over Andes Mountains from the stunning Lakes District, down through rugged northern Patagonia, and into the amazing fjord land of the South 』

Bonus Picture

Here’s a picture of my 2 friends doing aerial refuelling near me 😂! I told them about this amazing scenery and they couldn’t resist it.

thanks for viewing this topic!

28 Likes

EPIC pictures and great choice of scenery

1 Like

Thanks Josh!

1 Like

I don’t normally give likes to #screenshots-and-videos topics but this one is really good. Loving the 2nd picture.

1 Like

@Ondrejj I’m totally honoured that you left a like! @Ondrejj thank you so much 😉

Awesome pictures! I’ll have to fly there sometime.

1 Like

You really should!

SCEL LINER PANIN MUPAV 3554S/7105W NISDO TOSET IRUDI DOTGU BOGAD TIGNO NIPLA 5022S/7346W NEPOL PNT 5200S/7207W NEDAX PORVA PAMIP 5308S/7041W SCCI

I would be glad if this could help you 😄

1 Like

That should work. How long is the flight?

1 Like

Would be 3 Hours on the dot 😄

1 Like

These are AMAZING! I might do this flight lol!

1 Like

I’ve under-estimated the beauty of the Andes. They’re just amazing, that first photo, even more amazing. Great job, I’ve gotta check this out next time Santiago is featured for ATC.

1 Like

This is a fantastic collection of pictures and shows a really diverse scenery, with much beauty! Thank you for showing us this remote area of the world!

1 Like

Ahh, it was beautiful, it was more beautiful that we were doing refueling somewhere close to you😜

1 Like

Really nice pictures @Manav_Suri! Totally Awesome pictures @Manav_Suri!

1 Like

Thank you guys!

4 Likes

Wow that is stunning, too bad I never make it that far south, I think the closest I can get on the DLVA A330 is Buenos Aires.
I might have to make a weekend IF trip of it, and go explore the extreme south of the Americas.
What is the approach and airport like in Patagonia?