Las Vegas Raider’s new stadium will be called Allegiant Stadium.

That’s right! Allegiant will have stadium named after them. Allegiant bought the naming rights to the stadium a couple days ago. The stadium is supposed to open by 2020! Here is an article below!

5 Likes

Allegiant stadium

They had all the names in the world and they chose Allegiant well ok

27 Likes

Well this does make sense as Allegiant has a hub in Las Vegas, and they are a big sponsor of their hockey team, the Vegas Golden Knights.

4 Likes

I was so excited when I saw that they named it Allegiant stadium. I love it when they name stadiums after airlines. We used to have the US Airways stadium in Phoenix, but that’s gone now. :(

Allegiant is also the official airline of nascar!

5 Likes

It was named after America west first Then us airways

1 Like

This is a terrible airline to have sponsor your team.

Edit: Who over flagged this chill out, you know its true.

3 Likes

Allegiant Air joins the list of airlines that have naming rights to sports stadiums across the globe. The Etihad Stadium and The Emirates Stadium are two others.

1 Like

Terrible airline sponsors terrible team.
EDIT: whoever flagged this CHILL OUT.

6 Likes

Savage @den.aviation

RIP LAS VEGAS RAIDERS WHO HAD A TERRIBLE SEASON

4 Likes

Make sure the stadium’s parts aren’t overly used.

2 Likes

I mean guys calm down, no need to figure out why the stadium chose that name. Allegant paid big money to have there name there. To promote there Vagas hub is the simple name. Almost all stadiums are named after a title sponsor, and frankly this isn’t the most random one. Business promite themselves to people who it applies to. For example here in Pittsburgh we have Hinz Feild for our football team, Hinz makes Katchup mostly, and so if your having your friends over for the big game what sort of fan would you be if you didn’t have the official katchup of the Steelers on your Hotdogs? Some are a bit more randome. For example PPG Paints is the name for our hockey stadium. Do I think of paint when I think of hockey? No. But now I do, that’s there goal. All the fans who want to fly to away games need to book airfare, and guess who just happens to have cheep tickets, that “official airline.” Allegant probably will not lay a hand on that stadium, maby except fan giveaways or something…

I want that BBQ sauce

1 Like

They make that too, but it’s like treason to not like Hinz here

Fair enough

I haven’t lived in Phoenix long enough to see that. That’s pretty cool though! :)

1 Like

Honey Mustard

I’m excited because an airline rarely gets chosen to have their name on a sports venue!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.