Large text and large buttons after updating to Android 6.0.1

Please help me to solve this

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Probably the same issue as mentioned here.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/my-start-up-screen-appears-big-after-new-update-of-android-marshmellow/59276?u=dush19

1 Like

samsung galaxy a7

yeah…any solutions…??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This could solve @Maxmustang’s problems. :)

1 Like

SAMSUNG J5

1 Like

MaxSez: AR_AR … The text enhansment is not evidant on my android IPADAir. The only text size noted was a font size increase in the GPS/ILS setting node in cockpit mode. The commenter is useing a Samsung Galxey which has a Different operating system I believe. Nice try FDS but no cigar…

1 Like

Do you also facing the same problem…??

yes When the problem is over

Are you completely sure about that?

1 Like

@dasabel100… No not sure my friend. I’m IT Illiterate. It sounded right but stuff happens. What the devil is the correct operating system. Max

2 Likes

Unless you have a working Android emulator, iOS?

1 Like

I may found the solution:

Try this one:

Scrolls on the Homescreen to the next page and tap here on the buttons: “Simple Mode” -> More Settings -> section “Personalization” -> Simple Mode

Set here the highlight to “standard mode” to return to the usual Touchwiz on the Samsung Galaxy S5. Ready! You know now how to disable the large symbols of the easy mode on the Samsung Galaxy S5 and return to the standard Touchwiz.

Same fo me…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.