Landscape or Aircraft glitch

Hello IFC,
Last night I was landing my A321 in Sydney. When I was about touchdown the ground just shook and went down like a mountain collapsing!
What is this!
Can you help me!?

Hello,

Did you calibrate your device before proceeding to land after turning off the A / P key?

Yes. I was unsure bout the pitch when I turned it off

1 Like

You might want to check that. Adding a little positive Trim to the aircraft is also advised. You should check your Replay of the flight.

1 Like

Did you clean your scenery cache?

1 Like

Yeah, I might actually misunderstand his problem. You mean the aircraft fell through the ground @Matt_Croatia001?

Caps or replay or it didn’t happen.

No, The Ground collapsed

I kind of don’t understand that. But try this, as found in the #support FAQ.

"I just fell down through the ground or got stuck in a “pothole”.

This usually happens when the scenery stream from our servers to your device becomes corrupt for some reason.

To resolve this issue, please try the following steps:

• Relaunch Infinite Flight (make sure you stop it from running in the background first)
  • Before starting a new flight, Go to Settings —> General —> Tap “Clear scenery cache”. It’s in the bottom.
  • Start a flight (try on Solo first)

Note: In some rare cases, the steps above isn’t enough. If that should be the case, you will have to reinstall Infinite Flight.

1 Like

That Did not Happen, mate. The Ground went down

1 Like

Right, mind sending your replay of the flight via sharemyinfiniteflight.com?

I’m not allowed to share replays cause I can’t convert it from my 6s to my Asus chromebook

Ok, just try using the steps above as it is a scenery related issue. Try restarting Infinite Flight (Not reinstalling) press “clear scenery cache” and check if this happens again.

Ok thanks!

No problem, just let us know if you see any issue again.

Ok. I will