Landings

KLAX is by far the busiest airport… while running bingo on fuel I was transferred to KLAX tower and then I was requesting 25R to land… the tower could not get to my within 5 minuites and the frequency was busy… I was at about 5% fuel left and making a go around could be risky… I decided to resend… no response… I missed my chance and decided to go around… there was no choice. I saw all these ppl landing without clearance and phasing thru eachother… right when I was on final requesting change to 24L I ran out of fuel… my alt dropped and I couldn’t save the doomed plane… I crashed right before the runway… that has never happened to me before… and I made a mistake underestimating my fuel. (Note that on training server there is no emergency FUEL, and I hadn’t flew for a full hour)

For fuel planning next time use SimBrief.com. Also you made the right choice to go around if others were on the runway!

2 Likes

But won’t it have to be on another device??? Atm my computer batt is low and I cannot use my charger since it’s broken… also thanks, I like to play realistic… but training server is so bad…

1 Like

but training server is so bad…

yes indeed it is

1 Like

You could file it before you start your flight then you’d have your fuel alll planned out and ready before you spawn in.

2 Likes

Hmm… I was gonna save it for Expert but I’ll give it a shot on my next mid-long haul flight.

1 Like

There is emergency fuel in TS, just that you need to fly for more than an hour

1 Like

I use simbrief /fpltoif.com on all my flights.

Good to know!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.