Landings

Good afternoon, I have a few days of using Infiniti Flight I made several long trips and I have completed them and I do not recognize the landings and I did it well to level up (I do not know what I am doing wrong) thanks.

Hi there!

Could you explain your issue a little more in detail please so everyone trying to help you can do the best they can to help resolve the issue?

Thanks
Chris

Your landings are recorded after the completion of every flight session. They are recorded on your profile as total landings. This can be seen where you change your callsign. If you click the little “i” next to the grade that is shown on your profile, you will see your “Landings in last 90 days”. This number will fluctuate based on the landings you did over time. If you did landings more than 90 days ago, those will not be shown in the last 90 day section, but will remain on your total landings.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll give you an example I have many flights online but I only have 4 landings I’m confused

imagen

I’ll give you an example I have many flights online but I only have 4 landings I’m confused

1 Like

You clearly didn’t land, you probably crashed. Landings are counted well and the only explanation is you quit before you made it to the runway or when you reached the runway you hit the ground so hard you crashed.

1 Like

Click on the “i” next to where it says Grade 1. Send a screenshot of that screen. But as of right now, it looks like you have only completed 4 successful landings.

1 Like

I think it’s because I do not land correctly I’ll try again

Thank you

1 Like

Let me lead you in the right direction :)

Look for all types of tutorials here:

1 Like