Landings question

hello guys I am having problems in my game sometimes I miss like 24 to 48 hours without being able to play for work stories but when I play I miss landings they could tell me because this happens because they take landings away I would appreciate an explanation from the team of developers thanks 🙏

3 Likes

On your grade table there is one section for total landings and one for the last 90 days when the you land 90 days later those will go away that is why you are losing landings.

Welcome to the community!

Hi,

If you take a look at your grade table (which can be found by clicking your name in the upper right hand corner under ‘fly online’) you’ll see that your total landings won’t ever be taken away. Landings do however fall off after a certain time period, which can be found on the second to last row above ‘violations’ in the grade table.

You need to meet both of the landing criteria in order to meet the requirements for the next grade. Fly a few patterns and you’ll have them back in no time.

1 Like

This belongs in #support. Moved it for you.

Welcome to the community!

No, it doesn’t. It’s a functionality of the grade ;)

3 Likes

Oh, ok. I saw it as an issue. My bad.

1 Like

Welcome @Diosbaldo_Diaz!

When you look at your grade table there are two parts that mentions landings. The first part is your total landings : this counts all your landings (online) and will always increase.

The second, which is what you say is going down, is landings in the last 90 days. This is a rolling total of your landings in the last 90 days. But if you did 5 touch and goes one day, 91 days later you will lose those 5 landings, but they will remain on your total landings count.

I hope that this helps to explain?

Good luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.