Landings not going up

So I was doing a flight yesterday London - Tokyo and when I finished the landing never want up I’m on grade 2 and then the other day I did one it didn’t go up and then before that it still Been on 14 and I need 15 for grade 3 but then after the London - Tokyo flight yesterday it went down to 13 !!! What is happening it’s never done this

2 Likes

This sounds like the 90-day count.

The 90-day count is a rolling count so if you did a landing 90 days ago - which it sounds like you did - that landing will no longer count towards the 90 day total after 90 days - so you need to keep doing landings in order to maintain that count.

I’d move it to support if there was an issue with the app but, this is really just an inquiry for a known stats question that comes up often. I’ve moved it to #live since that’s where flight statistics have relevancy with Infinite Flight.

2 Likes

This is not an emergency lol, and moreover it shouldn’t be either in #support as Levet said above

1 Like

I have a similar problem, after almost 6 landings, I still don’t see my number of landings growing… the 90 day period doesn’t work for me because only a fortnight ago , I reinstalled the game

1 Like

Uninstalling the app doesn’t freeze your stats - they keep rolling…

The first step to troubleshoot this is to have a look if your landings meet the following criteria:

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway
  • At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts

If your landings meets the following criteria, they should be added.

Furthermore, is it just your landings that are not being recognised, or your stats entirely?

Not only landing on the runway, in fact I have gone ahead and parked at the gate even then the landings didn’t get counted. However a few days after reporting this incident at one go 4 of my landings got added to my stat. However this afternoon had the same issue in 2 of my flights

Okay, thanks for the info! Sometimes your stats take some time to appear on your Grade table. To ‘force’ them to refresh, complete a quick flight on the Casual Server (just a take-off/ landing) and your Grade table should update. Let us know if this helps :)

1 Like

I do landings nearly everyday for the past 6 months since I started flying again but it’s been normal since about 2 weeks ago and then stats don’t go up now

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.