Landings not counting

I have had an issue where my most recent flight has not counted it has been like 20 minutes. Is there any reason why this occurred? I will have a video up.

Have you gone about restarting your app?

Yes, I have restarted it multiple times.

Have you done the full criteria for landing aircraft?

I used AAPR and came to a complete stop on the runway.

There’s also a time minimum of 30 seconds between landings if I’m not mistaken

The current landing criteria are as follows:

• No landing (touchdown of wheels) in the last 30 seconds
  • Touchdown has to be on a runway
  • At least one main gear (not steering wheel) touching the ground
  • Ground speed must be above 10kts
  • Must be on live - landings on solo will not be counted

If you follow these criteria, your landings should be added.

1 Like

This was over 15 minutes ago.

It could be connected with the fact that you lost connection at the end of the replay file. You seemed to had lost connection, then didn’t come back again, before your stats had a chance to update resulting in your landing not counting.

1 Like

Ok, there was no reason for me to lose connection. I’m not sure why it would just break at the end.

I’m kind of ticked but I guess if I lost connection there is nothing I can really do.

Thats the only explanation I can think of, Seb may have more possibilities on what happened. Next time you can try waiting for a bit longer to regain connection and giving your stats a chance to update.

Yes, thanks. I never noticed my flight disconnected until I reviewed the replay again.

Fly again and do another landing. Sometimes it will pick up the landing from last time.

Ok, thanks I will attempt that.

No, I’m guessing I lost connection.

My other landing worked fine.

And the same thing just happend.

I have the same issue when I do 4 landings on a timeframe and it shows only 1 and I do have 1TB of speed so I don’t think is a connectivity issue