Landing

Short flight from Phoenix to ABQ
Tower view on landing. Almost perfect centerline, speed about 145knts Flaps F and trim +10

18 Likes

Just for future references, (looks like a good smooth touchdown by the way), ideally try to put the photo in the same post as the original created topic.

Check here for any inquiries regarding the #screenshots-and-videos category :)

2 Likes

I fixed the photo. Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Good landing, nice pic but isn’t it a bit early landing.

2 Likes

Yes a early landing for sure. I’m practicing the center line and speed right now trying to make a soft touch down. Then I need to learn to do it in the right spot lol

2 Likes

Nice picture! Looks like a nice butter landing

5 Likes

Hello. Slightly confused on the use of the term “butter” here.
It appears as it you replace “smooth” with “butter”. OK, but how about when people use the term “buttered”? That would equate to someone saying “He smoothed the landing”.

Also, if you wouldn’t mind explaining, what is a “buttered” or “butter” or “buttery” or “butteristic” landing anyways? All I know is that butter is a dairy product with high butterfat content which is solid when chilled and at room temperature in some regions, and liquid when warmed. Also, it is made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk to separate the butterfat from the buttermilk.

Call me dull, but what does that have to do with aviation is any way, shape, or form?

3 Likes

@HiFlyer contact @Alaska096 or @Butter_Boi and they can give you an entire speech 😝

Sorry for the tag gentlemen

Nice landing. Looks like your improving greatly!

3 Likes

No thanks. I actually prefer margarine.

5 Likes

Speech about butter? Coming right up! 😂

3 Likes

Nice pic! Oh, I gotta here this speech… 😂

4 Likes

Let’s make a collab topic @Alaska096. Tag all community memebers.

2 Likes

Ahahaha, I have to make one now! It’s coming. I’ll PM you and @Butter_Boi, and some other people

1 Like

What if I make it…

IN VIDEO FORM?!?!??! 🤭

That’s it. I’m doing that. Expect it in a week or two.

1 Like

I’ll be asleep, but ok. Use my image you’ve probably seen.

1 Like

Epic!!! That is mind blowing!

1 Like

Ooohhh, you have no idea.

I already know how epic it is. I have so many great ideas.

Alright, we’re going off topic. All future butter-talk shall be taken to PM.

1 Like

Butter is a dairy product with high butterfat content which is solid when chilled and at room temperature in some regions, and liquid when warmed. It is made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk to separate the butterfat from the buttermilk. It is generally used as a spread on plain or toasted bread products and a condiment on cooked vegetables, as w Butter is a dairy product with high butterfat content which is solid when chilled and at room temperature in some regions, and liquid when warmed. It is made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk to separate the butterfat from the buttermilk. It is generally used as a spread on plain or toasted bread products and a condiment on cooked vegetables, as w… Ok, i’ll stop now.

Credit:wikipedia

Gentlemen, I am beginning to see this topic more and more regularly. Take this to PM or something, I was expecting a nice discussion about @HERO’a landing, but instead see a butter or grease argument. It was fine the first few times but it’s getting a little frustrating.

1 Like

@Captain_Merka I guess you are right … situation right here is that for people that understand English 100% it’s easy to understand that it’s a term that you would use in aviation to describe a smooth Landing but I think some folks in this form doesn’t actually understand 100% English so that’s what’s making all these " butter" situation starting to become annoying