Landing/ takeoff speeds in a Boeing 717?

What is the landing and takeoff speed for the Boeing 717?

1 Like

Landing and takeoff speeds depend on your weight and configuration.

If you generate your flight plan via FPLtoIF.com, it should give you takeoff speeds.

Obviously it depends on weight like @Thunderbolt said, but for a mid-weight 40ish% Landing I’ve found 140 works well

Here are my takeoff and landing profiles of the Boeing 717. I am currently working on a new topic which will include accurate takeoff and landing speeds of every aircraft in Infinite Flight. This will replace my older closed topic: All Aircraft Take Off and Landing Speeds (Version 19.1).

3 Likes

It varies a lot, but if you’re looking for a ballpark, I’d say rotation speed is between 130 - 145kts, and landing speed is around 135 - 140kts. I’m flying one right now so when I land I’ll give a better estimate.

ok tell me when you land. please

Landing with 30 flaps, it still varies a bit, but I’d say a more accurate range is around 133 - 136 kts. In the 717 in this game 1 or 2 kts of airspeed can be the difference between a landing and a stall, so be careful and take this advice with a grain of salt.

what should my pitch be? ANgle of atCK

Start your flare between the 30 & 20 callout and pitch up to around 4 degrees. Note that I’m no professional…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.