Landing Question

Hey everyone. I need help. It says I need to land five times within 90 days to move onto level 2. It says landed 3/5 but I landed more then 5 time already. I was level at 4 before but it dropped down because I have not played in a long time. Just by my stats you can tell I have been on 3 or 4

Thank you

1 Like

Can you please provide a screenshot of your stats? This will help us to determine what you need to resolve to get you back to where you want to be.

Yes I well

Are you sure you have done 5 landings in the last 90 days?

If the answer is yes, I would restart your device and see if that fixes it.

It says 3/5 it has not moved up at all after 3

Are you absolutely certain of this?

Go to edwards Air Force base and do some landings on the super long runways there. All you need is two more landings!

Also, in order for the landing to actually count, I believe you need to land with all three wheels on the ground.

Additionally, you need at least 30 seconds between each landing for them to count…

1 Like

Do something like this first. If the problem is still occurring come back and tell us.

1 Like

I landed 2 times and it stays at 3

1 Like

Can you share a picture of your log table so we can see this as evidence that you did it please.

You’re not the only one, what version of Infinite Flight are you on?

The newest one I just re-download it it

@Carson_Reed are you following this rule…

Yes we more then 30 seconds

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.